Email Us to Reserve a Room
If you have an enquiry, please please please read WHAT YOU USUALLY WANT TO KNOW (see below) before firing us an email.
To reserve a room or ask about other stuff not listed below, then please do e-mail us at We will get back to you ... within a few hours.
PS Really sorry we don't have a phone number for bookings or enquiries, everything is coursed via email. Oh and please check your spam or junk forlder in case you're wondering why we haven't replied yet. Cheers!
WHAT YOU USUALLY WANT TO KNOW:
1. Our overnight rate for 2 persons is P3,000 x 2 persons = P6,000 in a regular room and P3,500 x 2 persons = P7,000 in Satcho.
2. The rate already includes arrival day lunch, afternoon merienda, cocktails, dinner, departure day breakfast, drinking water, tea and coffee and government taxes.
3. Check in time is 12 noon and check out is 11am.
4. Bookings are essential and are best coursed online. Sorry we don't have a phone line for enquiries but we do give you a mobile number for the resort when you have a confirmed booking.
5. Since the place is really small, we can't accept daytrippers when we are full which is usually on weekends. Daytripper rate is P2,000 per pax inclusive of lunch, afternoon snacks, cocktails and the use of a room (minimum of 2 daytrippers) from 12 noon to 6PM.
6. We have a pocket wifi for emergency or light usage.
7. To reserve a room: just give us your preferred date and room request, we'll book it if it's available. We'll send you our BPI details with a deadline to deposit (you usually have a week or so to deposit 50%). You send us a screenshot of your deposit, we confirm your booking and send you a confirmation letter. Then you head off to Lilom.
8. Sorry we generally can't accept walk ins.
9. Yes you may block off the entire resort for a private stay. Ask us for the rates.
10. We are dog friendly to friendly dogs. You may ask us for the Puppy Policy.
11. We are now a smoke free resort. Smoking is no longer allowed anywhere inside Lilom. There is a designated smoking area under the mango tree for guest smokers because our tree loves smoke, we don't.
12. Hope this helps. Do email us if you need to know more or would like to book.